skweez.net

Status report: Step by step

by ritze
09.07.2012

The cache behaviour for each language plugin is still the same as before, because the procedure is partial very different. However where I could find similarities, I merged the code to the new parser-engine plugin.

From time to time it's a little bit troublesome. For example yesterday the editor didn't show the proposals for the word, which I started to type. I searched about six hours to find a solution for the problem. Finally I read the source code of given methods, which I used in my code and couldn't find any documentation. I found out what each method does exactly and could solve the problem.

I hope that I finish my work on merging the language plugins very soon and devote my time to the real work: the clang plugin.